Carabiner MINO by PETZL - The MINO is a small and lightweight accessory carabiner. It is ideal for attaching any type of accessory to the harness. The ergonomic carabiner is easy to handle, even with gloves. The MINO is available individually or with two accessory parts (CAPTIV anti-rotation bar and LOCK accessory for securing the gate).
- Multiple uses:
- ideal for attaching any type of accessory (gloves, TOOLBAG tool bag, small objects, etc.) to the harness
- also suitable for connecting the chest harness and mechanical Prusik in tree care using the Single Rope Technique (SRT/SRS)
- Ergonomic and easy to handle:
- The oval shape allows for better positioning and provides a better grip
- The smooth surface on the inside makes it easier to rotate the accessory carabiner
- The Keylock system prevents accidental snagging
- Can be operated with gloves
- Material: Aluminium
- Version: Without accessory parts (CAPTIV and LOCK)
- Breaking strength: 400 kg
- Opening: 13 mm
- Weight: 11 g
This product is not personal protective equipment (PPE).
Video, product perception