Chest harness CHEST AIR from Petzl - The CHEST'AIR chest harness upgrades the FALCON, FALCON MOUNTAIN, AVAO SIT and SEQUOIA SRT seat harnesses to fall arrest harnesses. The CHEST'AIR has several certifications that allow it to also be attached to harnesses for sport climbing and mountaineering to bring a casualty in an upright position during a rescue operation. It is quickly and easily attached to the ventral attachment point of the seat and body harness and fastened to the chest using the FAST LT buckle. With the self-locking DOUBLEBACK buckles on the shoulder straps and waist belt, it can be adjusted to any body size. The 3D foam padding construction of the CHEST'AIR chest strap provides additional comfort during free-hanging work, climbing, recovery and rescue operations.
- Chest strap for seat and tether straps
- Versatile and comfortable seat and tether extension
- Compatible with FALCON, FALCON MOUNTAIN, AVAO SIT and SEQUOIA SRT seat belts and safety harnesses.
- Seat harnesses for climbing and mountaineering and allows an injured person to be in an upright position
- position (e.g. mountains and helicopter rescues)
- Back and shoulder straps with 3D foam padding and ergonomic shape reduce friction points
- neck or neck and provide extra comfort when hanging freely,
- Webbing sternal eyelet does not interfere when not in use.
- Easy and quick to attach
- The chest strap can be quickly attached and removed using the FAST LT buckle, even with thick clothing.
- The chest strap can be quickly and easily adjusted on the chest straps and shoulder straps using the self-locking DOUBLEBACK buckles.
- easy attachment to the ventral attachment point of the seat and tether with an OK TRIACT-LOCK carabiner,
- possible transport of small objects thanks to the two gear loops on the sides.
- Front attachment eyelet at chest height: for attaching the attachment system
- Weight: 525g
- Certification(s): CE EN 361, CE EN 12277 type D, UKCA, EAC
- Material: Polyamide, Polyester, Aluminum
- Chest circumference: maximum 140 cm