Descender D4 by ISC - the NEW D4 Work/Rescue Descender features a unique and innovative cam action, which offers precise control at slow or fast speeds. The progressive cam works by way of one cam operating inside another cam.
The D4 has a 240kg (529lbs) Working load limit which means it is suitable for two-man rescue, without the need for the creation of extra friction.
The handle mechanism is designed to rotate through 360º making its use easier and simpler. The handle itself is made from aluminium rather than plastic and is coated in a specially chosen paint which provides extra grip. Cleverly, the handle rotation is accompanied by audible clicks which help the user identify the correct position of the handle.
For more information on what we, and many dozens of experienced industry users think is the best work/rescue descender in the world, download the datasheet and User Instruction Manual below.
- Compatible with rope diameter (mm): 10.5-11.5mm (7/16")
- Panic brake: Yes
- Number of persons: 2
- (WLL) Working Load Limit (kg): 240
- (WLL) Working Load Limit (lbs): 529
- ANSI compliant version: As standard
- Serial numbering: As standard
- Cam material: Stainless Steel
- Finish: Anodised
- Certification(s): EN 12841, ANSI Z359, NFPA 1983- meets the requirements of EN 341
- 5kN Slip load
- Max User Weight: > 240kg