Harness SKYHIGH PRO Size 1 by Kanirope - Is a robust seat and safety harness, making it perfect for working at airy heights, such as wind turbines, high rope courses, and industrial plants where there is an increased risk of falling.
- Areas of application: Industry, height work, roofing, boom lifts, work platforms, scaffolding, climb protection, positioning, telecommunications, corrosion protection etc.
- Shoulder and seat harness
- Colour: Black/Orange
- Leg and chest harness with adjustable connecting buckles.
- Identification label for personalisation.
- A rear attachment point in the shoulder area for connecting the fall arrest system
- Two fall arrest loops (must be used together) in the chest area for attaching the fall arrest system.
- Two fall arrest loops (must be used together) for attaching a descender or for attaching a lanyard for work positioning
- Two side attachment points for attaching a lanyard for work positioning to both attachment points
- Shoulder straps with adjustable steel buckles.
- Automatic system for easy opening of the buckles after work.
- The semi-rigid, wide waist belt and the semi-rigid, wide leg loops ensure optimal support.
- The ergonomic shape of the foam-padded shoulder straps reduces friction points on the neck or throat. When the waist belt is loaded, the load is transferred to the shoulder straps and distributed across the shoulders.
- Breathable foam padding on the chest and waist belt as well as on the leg loops allows for comfortable work in the rope, even during longer operations.
- Comfortable padding in the waist area
- Shoulder and leg loops individually adjustable.
- 6 tool rings and 3 tool loops - for use with hand tools of max. 2kg weight.
- Certifications: EN 361, EN 358, EN 813
- Maximum allowable user weight: 140 kg
- Material: Polyester, Aluminium, Steel
|Height||164 cm - 180 cm|
|Chest||85 cm - 100 cm|
|Hip||85 cm - 120 cm|
|Leg loop||50 cm - 75 cm|