Rigging plate PAW L 5/7 by Petzl® - allows the organizing of the workstation and setup of multi-anchor systems. The hole design allows ropes or slings to be threaded for direct connection. Made of forged aluminum, it offers an excellent strength-to-weight ratio.
- For easy organization of the workstation and setup of multi-anchor systems:
- 19 mm holes allow the locking sleeves of most carabiners to pass through, enabling the carabiner to be rotated
- hole design allows ropes or slings to be threaded for direct connection.
- main attachment hole accepts up to three carabiners
- the odd number of attachment holes enables the system to be centered and balanced
- up to three users can be connected at the same time
- made of forged aluminum for an excellent strength-to-weight ratio
- durable markings, thanks to the recessed area in the center of the plate
- Two wide auxiliary attachment holes, compatible with the CONNEXION FIXE and CONNEXION VARIO anchor straps
- Material(s): aluminum
- Certification(s): NFPA 1983 General Use
- Color(s): yellow, black
- Weight: 350g
- Breaking strength: 50 kN