Single Anchor Points
In this category, you will find a selection of anchor points and individual anchor points, also known as expansion anchors, complete anchors, and drill hooks. These are specifically designed for various areas in industrial and sport climbing. Our range of high-quality products offers a combination of strength, reliability, and user-friendliness that is essential for your safety and application in use.
In the world of industrial climbing and mountaineering, there are a variety of tools and techniques used for safe climbing and anchoring. One of these useful tools is the expansion anchor. Expansion anchors are special fastening devices that are commonly used in industrial applications to provide reliable anchoring and fixation of ropes, ladders, or other equipment.
What is an Expansion Anchor?
- An expansion anchor is a fastening element that consists of an anchoring device and an expansion bolt. The expansion bolt is screwed into the material to be fastened, while the anchoring device ensures secure fixation. Once the expansion anchor is properly placed, it can provide high tensile strength and safely support the weight of the climber or equipment.
How Does an Expansion Anchor Work?
- The expansion anchor is inserted into the material by screwing the expansion bolt into the thread. As the bolt is turned, it expands, creating a radial force that spreads the material and provides a firm grip. This spreading effect allows the expansion anchor to withstand high loads and prevent slipping or loosening.
Applications of Expansion Anchors
- Industrial Climbing: Expansion anchors are commonly used by industrial climbers to anchor themselves to building facades, bridges, or other vertical structures. They provide a secure base for ropes and ladders, enabling work at great heights.
- Construction: In construction, expansion anchors are used to secure building elements such as railings, supports, or metal structures. They provide reliable anchoring and contribute to the stability and safety of structures.
- Mountaineering: Expansion anchors are also used in mountaineering, especially in challenging climbing routes where secure anchor points are necessary. Expansion anchors can help ensure the safety and progress of climbers in rocky or icy environments.
Advantages of Expansion Anchors
- High Tensile Strength: Expansion anchors provide reliable anchoring and can withstand significant loads.
- Flexibility: Expansion anchors can be used in various materials such as concrete, stone, metal, or wood, increasing their versatility.
- Easy Installation: Expansion anchors are typically quick and easy to install, saving time and effort.
- Reusability: Expansion anchors can often be reused after removal from a material, increasing their cost-effectiveness.
- Expansion anchors are effective fastening solutions for industrial applications, industrial climbing, and mountaineering. They provide secure anchoring and enable climbing and fastening in challenging environments. With their high tensile strength, flexibility, and easy installation, expansion anchors are reliable tools for anyone involved in vertical climbing.
In many industrial applications and construction projects, it is crucial for fastenings to be secure, stable, and reliable. A proven fastening element that meets these requirements is the complete anchor.
What is a Complete Anchor?
- A complete anchor is a special type of fastening element that consists of an anchoring sleeve, a threaded rod, and a nut. These three components form a robust unit that establishes a secure connection between the fastening element and the base material. Complete anchors provide high tensile strength and are ideal for applications where stable and long-lasting fastening is required.
How Does a Complete Anchor Work?
- The installation of a complete anchor involves several steps. First, a hole is drilled in the base material to match the diameter of the complete anchor. Then, the anchoring sleeve is inserted into the hole and driven in with a special installation tool or a hammer. The anchoring sleeve has special expansion elements that spread upon driving, creating a secure connection with the base material.
Once the anchoring sleeve is firmly anchored in the base material, the threaded rod is screwed into the anchoring sleeve. The length of the threaded rod may vary depending on requirements and the thickness of the base material. Once the threaded rod is tightened, the nut is screwed on and tightened with a suitable tool. This creates a stable connection that provides high tensile strength and securely holds the fastening element.
Applications of Complete Anchors
- Construction: Complete anchors are frequently used in construction to securely fasten building elements such as railings, supports, balconies, or facades. They provide a reliable solution for demanding requirements of load capacity and stability.
- Industrial Facilities: In industrial facilities, complete anchors are used to fasten heavy machinery, pipelines, or other equipment. They ensure secure anchoring and contribute to reducing vibrations and shocks.
- Sport Climbing Facilities: Complete anchors are also used in sport climbing facilities to establish safe and stable climbing routes. They provide climbers with secure anchor points and ensure reliable anchoring in the wall.
Advantages of Complete Anchors
- High Tensile Strength: Complete anchors offer excellent tensile strength, ensuring secure and reliable fastening.
- Stability and Durability: By combining the anchoring sleeve, threaded rod, and nut, complete anchors provide a stable and long-lasting connection.
- Flexibility: Complete anchors can be used in various materials such as concrete, stone, or steel, increasing their versatility.
- Easy Installation: The assembly of complete anchors is typically straightforward and uncomplicated, saving time and effort.
- Complete anchors are an optimal solution for secure and stable fastenings in various applications. With their high tensile strength, stability, and flexibility, they meet the requirements of demanding construction and industrial projects, as well as sport climbing facilities. With their easy installation and durability, complete anchors are a reliable choice for anyone in need of a secure and long-lasting fastening solution.
Safe anchor points are crucial in climbing to minimize the risk of accidents and ensure a successful climbing experience. Two important components that enable secure fastening are drill hook plates and drill hooks.
What are Drill Hook Plates and Drill Hooks?
- Drill Hook Plates: Drill hook plates are special metal plates or brackets used in conjunction with drill hooks to provide stable anchoring in rocks or other solid surfaces. They are inserted into the drill holes and provide a point of attachment for the drill hook, which is then firmly screwed onto it. Drill hook plates play a crucial role in climbing safety by establishing a reliable connection between the drill hook and the rock surface.
- Drill Hooks: Drill hooks are metric threaded rods that are anchored in rocks or other suitable surfaces to create secure anchor points for climbers. They are inserted through drill holes in the rock and secured with special fastening techniques such as adhesive mortar or anchor mortar. Drill hooks provide a solid base for climbers to attach their safety ropes, preventing falls and ensuring safety.
- The installation of drill hook plates and drill hooks requires expertise and special tools. First, a drill hole is made in the rock to match the specific requirements of the drill hook. Then, the drill hook plate is inserted into the drill hole, and the drill hook is attached to it. By tightening the drill hook, the plate is pressed against the rock, establishing a stable anchoring. This creates a secure attachment point where the climber's safety rope can be hooked.
- Sport Climbing: Drill hook plates and drill hooks are used in climbing routes in climbing gardens, indoor climbing facilities, and rock walls to create secure and reliable anchor points for climbers. They enable safe climbing and give climbers the confidence to push their limits.
- Mountaineering: In alpine terrain, drill hook plates and drill hooks are used in challenging mountain tours to create secure resting and belaying points. They are particularly useful in difficult and brittle rock where natural anchors may be limited.
- Safety: Drill hook plates and drill hooks provide a secure and reliable anchor for climbers to prevent falls and ensure safety.
- Stability: By using drill hook plates and drill hooks, a solid connection with the rock is established, providing high stability and load-bearing capacity.
- Durability: Well-installed drill hook plates and drill hooks can remain in good condition for years, ensuring long-term climbing safety.
- Drill hook plates and drill hooks are essential components for safe and successful climbing. They provide a stable and reliable anchoring in rocks or other solid surfaces and play a crucial role in climbers' safety. With their functionality and application in sport climbing and mountaineering, drill hook plates and drill hooks are indispensable tools for anyone exploring the vertical world of climbing.
How Do Drill Hook Plates and Drill Hooks Work?
Applications of Drill Hook Plates and Drill Hooks
Advantages of Drill Hook Plates and Drill Hooks