High efficiency double prusik pulley TWIN by Petzl®Show product category
Product No.: 13814 MPN:P65A
- 103,48 €
* Valid for shippings to Germany. Delivery times for other countries and information on the calculation of the delivery date you may find here.
High efficiency double prusik pulley TWIN by Petzl - is a high-strength double pulley designed for rescue professionals. It is designed to set up progress capture systems of high mechanical advantage.
- Special side plates designed for use with a Prusik friction hitch in progress capture systems
- Parallel mounted sheaves and auxiliary attachment point for creating different types of hauling systems, including the most complex
- Large diameter sheaves mounted on sealed ball bearings for excellent efficiency
- Accepts up to three carabiners to facilitate use
- Rope compatibility: 7 to 13 mm
- Sheave diameter: 51 mm
- Ball bearings: yes
- Efficiency: 97 %
- Maximum working load: 2 x 3 kN x 2 = 12 kN
- Weight: 450 g
- Certification(s): EN 12278, NFPA 1983 General Use